Friday, December 2, 2016

Week Seven; Electives take the lead

This week for my Blogging Challenge I made a poll for my fellow students favorite subject. My choices were E.L.A, social studies, math, science, elective and P.E. Right now Elective has taken the lead with 12 votes. Pheona L. a friend of mine said "I like my elective because I can express who I am by selecting a activity that fits me". I have researched " Favorite Subject For Middle School"to see what other kids at other schools said and their favorite subject was math. In my opinion, I think that the kids base it of the teachers and homework.


Leave Me a Comment On your favorite subject and why!!

Gallup, Inc. "Math = Teens' Favorite School Subject." Gallup.com. N.p., 15 June 2004. Web. 02 Dec. 2016.



     



                                 

2 comments:

  1. Scarlett,
    Were the results surprising to you? What else did the article say? Did you find out what electives schools had to offer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Scarlet,

    You had visited my blog recently so I decide to visit yours! In our school we don't have electives but that would be my favorite if we had it. I also love L.A. because you can express your art in many different ways! Keep Blogging! -Megan S.

    ReplyDelete